Exhibitions - 2018 Celebrating 26 years
Where You May View and Purchase Work 2018
A wonderful opportunity to see a selection of my original work, as personal viewing is recommended to fully appreciate the colours and detail. Do pop along to an event or exhibition below. Cards, gifts and prints are available at most of my events, but only some exhibitions or though my online shop. If there is a particular work that you would like to view, at an event please let me know via my Contact page then I can bring it along.
- Suffolk Punch Trust Event, Woodbridge Walk, Hollesley, Nr Woodbridge, Suffolk. IP12 3JR (follow signs for Visitor Entance) - 16th December 2018 Bookings taken by the Trust to see Santa.
- Norfolk Christmas Fayre, Norwich Anglican Cathedral, Norfolk - 1st December 2018
- Weald & Downland Christmas Market, Nr Chichester, W Sussex - 23rd to 25th November 2018
- Water's Edge Exhibition, The Studio Gallery, Acle, Norfolk - 24th October to 20th November 2018
- NT Ickworth House Wood Fair, Horringer, Nr Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk - 6th and 7th October 2018
- Horse Power!, Gressenhall Rural Life Museum, Nr Dereham, Norfolk NR20 4DR - 30th September 2018
- Suffolk Horse Spectacular, Marks Hall Estate, Essex - 2nd September 2018
- Royal Norfolk Show Art Gallery Marquee, Norfolk Showground, Norwich, Norfolk - 27th and 28th June 2018
- The Wildlife Art Society International, Nature In Art, Nr. Gloucester - 26th May to 3rd June 2018
- Suffolk Show Art Marquee, Trinity Showground, Ipswich, Suffolk - 30th and 31st May 2018
- Euston Rural Pastimes Event, Euston Hall, Nr. Thetford, Norfolk - 10th June 2018
- Southern Nature Art Exhibition, Rookesbury Park, Wickham, Hants. - 25th to 28th August 2017
- National Exhibition of Wildlife Art, Cheshire www.newa-uk.com - 15th to 31st July 2016
- ONGOING STOCKISTS (Please see individual websites for opening hours etc)
- The Bond Street Shop, Bond Street, Hingham, Norfolk NR9 4HA - 01953 851814 (3 originals, cards and prints) Open Tuesday-Saturday 10am to 4pm
- Mardlers Rest Café, Gressenhall Rural Life Museum, Nr Dereham, Norfolk NR20 4DR - CLOSED FOR WINTER
- Suffolk Punch Trust, Nr Woodbridge, Suffolk IP12 3JR - 01394 411327 - MAINLY CLOSED: SEE THEIR WEBSITE FOR SPECIAL OPEN DAYS
- Crossways of Ellingham, Animal Feeds etc., Nr Bungay, Suffolk NR35 2PH - Greetings Cards only
- Browse my on-line shop for a wide selection of my greetings cards, prints and gifts. Only orders from and to UK at present.
For further information about Suffolk Horses or rare breed farm animals please visit: