Capture precious memories of your treasured animals with a bespoke portrait. Empathy and a close attention to detail will be used to create a lovely realisitic portait of your animal, from photographs. For more examples of my work please view my Gallery page as I like to capture the character of all the animals that I paint.
See below for how to Commission a Portrait.
- Contact me to discuss basic details, time scale etc
- Send a few clear, copyright free images
- We will discuss your portrait in greater detail, to decide design, size, materials
- More photos may be required
- Provisional diary booking will be made
- Pay 30% deposit to comfirm booking. This is non-refundable when the portrait has been started.
- You will recieve regular updates on the progress of your commission.
- When finished, pay the balance.
- Your portrait will then be packed with care and sent for you to enjoy for many years.
Your commission will be completed in artist quality coloured pencil or acrylic paint which is very versitile with results similar to watercolour or oils. A variety of surfaces may be used such as coloured board, pastel or watercolour paper, linen or cotton canvas. Also a selection of formats depending upon the proportions of the portrait and whether more than one animal is to be included, these include block, panorama or oval canvases. Please allow at least two months for your portrait.