Tips for Photos
Good photos are essential to me in creating a realistic portrait: the more detail that I can see, the more I can put in.
- please try to use a camera rather than a phone, as phones have very small lenses and can distort the image
- outdoors is best, on a bright day without flash, to give better definition
- stand back using a telephoto lens to give a close-up: less distortion
- try to capture a good pose, perhaps a friend could get your animal's attention
- take a range of images, to enable me to see your animal from different angles. Phones are useful for more natural shots to show character.